THE QUALITY SERVICE YOU EXPECT
All of us know that we must include night creams for the face in our skincare routine. But do we know why?
Some of us do not know the full concept behind this. In today’s blog post, we will talk about the same together with the benefits of using night creams and how they work on our skin. Just keep on reading to make out them:
Role of Skin
Indeed, our skin plays two major roles – one during daytime and the other at night. During the day, our skin cells protect us from UV rays, pollution, bacteria, and dust. This defensive role automatically changes its role.
On the other hand, during the nighttime, our skin repairs the damage caused throughout the day. Nighttime is suitable for the skin to remain calm and undisturbed.
What Does Night Cream Do?
As we all know, night cream has a thick and creamy consistency, they have a high concentration of ingredients. And without any question, it helps your skin retain its moisture.
Skin damage is repaired during the nighttime; hence using a night cream makes it easier.
Pros of Using a Night Cream:
There are a lot of benefits to using night creams. Some of them are mentioned as follows. Let us see!
- Our skin can easily absorb the night cream.
- Blood circulation increases.
- Collages production increases, and further helps the skin cleanse.
- Your skin will have a 24*7 pampering and staying hydrated always.
- It gives a fine skin texture overall.
- Wrinkles and facial lines will disappear gradually.
- You can prevent skin sagging too.
- You can have supple skin.
- Elasticity can be restored.
- It nourishes your face overall
Cons of Using Night Creams
Like a coin having two sides, there are pros and cons common for anything and everything. There are very few cons to using night creams including:
- If your skin is extremely sensitive, you may end up itching or having a burning sensation. So, choosing the right night cream is advisable.
- If you are allergic to such products, do get a doctor’s prescription before using them.
How to Pick the Right One?
Choosing the right night cream is a great confusion for all of us, right? Before purchasing, make sure you see the following ingredients in the night cream.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin A
How to Use It?
Make sure to read the ‘how to use it’ column in your face cream pack. But the general steps are quite easy to follow. They are:
- First, wash your face with clean water or any facial cleansing gel.
- Pat your face gently and let it dry.
- Apply the night cream in small quantities on your cheeks, nose, neck area, forehead, and chin.
- Give a mild massage to your face.
- After 10-15 minutes, go to sleep.
- After applying the night cream, you can wear your sleeping mask for face (if it is a part of your routine).
Simple, isn’t it?
When Should I Start Using Night Creams?
The more we expose our skin to pollution, the faster our skin starts getting damaged. Since, night creams help your skin in rejuvenating, refreshing, and repairing, you can start using your night creams when you are in your 20s.
Not only women, but men can also use night creams for their faces. Face cream for men is also available.